Monday, May 7, 2007

The Flick of a Switch

This is an excerpt from Deepak Chopra's book "Life after Death" pp133:

"Thirty years ago I found a switch inside my head that can change reality." The man speaking is Harold; he is around sixty and a retired freelance editor... What I saw in my mind's eye was an invisible switch. And I knew if I flipped the switch, everything would change. So I did."... Several things are striking about his experience. It involved a deliberate change of awareness. It felt special, even eerie. It made Harold see himself in a new light. It expanded the possibility of what the mind can do, yet somehow "flicking the switch" felt normal at the time... an internal shift that creates a different external environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home