Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Practice: Work-In-Progress

Woke up shortly after 7am today (a strange, rare and peculiar event), and began my yoga/meditation without getting out of bed (I did make the bed first though.) The curling-under-a-wave sensation was there again, and the calm-of-the-void feeling with it. It was still very brief but I could feel the beginning of it settling downward into me. Then my mind was on the loose again…

Breathing as deeply as I can so it reaches past my diaphragm (unbelievable that I have to ‘tell’ myself to do that) to fill my pelvis as well, a thought emerges:

We don’t create.
We don’t even co-create.

We capture.

Everything has been created already, long ago.
We are only experiencing and re-experiencing Creation.
As vessels and channels of these experiences,
we are as unique as each pot is unique,
And how we capture is different from one person
to another, one time from another.
But what comes through us, the torrent of energy we call
Creativity, has been there all along. Long before

we were created. Like a spring
deeply sourced in the mountains, dreams never run dry.
Whether we attend to a dream or not, it’ll come around again
and again until its message is received, or our life changes
and it is no longer needed.

Always resourceful.
Always recyclable.
Always sustainable.
Always bountiful.
Nature’s is the only way
we can afford.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home